The Principle of Hydraulic Press Machine
The two major components of a mechanical power press are a stationary bed and a moving ram. The press shears, punches, forms, or assembles metal or other material by cutting or shaping, using combination dies attached to the ram and bed. The mechanical power press operates on a reciprocating motion principle. The main components for power transmission are the clutch, flywheel, and crankshaft. A motor powers the rotation of the flywheel. A clutch is used to couple the spinning flywheel to the crankshaft. The crankshaft converts the rotary motion of the flywheel to the downward and upward motions of the press ram. A workpiece is fed into the lower die, either automatically or manually, and the machine cycle is initiated. On the downstroke, the ram (with an upper die) moves toward the work area or point of operation. When the upper and lower dies press together on the stock material, a re-formed piece is produced.
The Main Feature of Hydraulic Press Machine
The speed at which hydraulic press can be run is higher than hydraulic presses. This allows for higher production and efficiency.
● Consistency of tonnage at bottom of the stroke
With a hydraulic press, your maximum tonnage delivery happens in a smaller window as compared to a hydraulic press. However, this again helps attribute to the speed at which mechanical presses can be run because you know the absolute limit of what your press will be hitting at the bottom of its stroke.
The Advantages of Hydraulic Press Machine
1. Rigid key switch, simple structure.
2. Crankshaft horizontal, easy maintenance.
3. Belt brakes, easy to adjust. Crush-type fuse, to ensure that the whole machine is not damaged due to overload.
4. Steel-welded frame, high rigidity, less deformation, and stable performance.
5. C-type body, open can be tilted. Good workspace is conducive to pieces and scraps down.
6. Compact, wide-body frame eliminating vibration for improved ide life and machine.
7. High accuracy, high efficiency, simple and convenient operation, good performance, favorable price, and best service.
8. Rigid construction guarantees exact die mating. Six-sided long rectangle guides of the slide with high moving precision and high accuracy, extending the service life of the die.
9. Highly advanced, rigidly supported gears, operate in oil bath without any noise saves space, reduces shaft deflection, and increases gear life.
10. As the structure is simple, versatile, easy maintenance operations, are economic mechanical power press machines.
The Applications of Hydraulic Press Machine
1. The mechanical power press is suitable for blanking, punching, forming, bending, shallow drawing, and another cold stamping process to achieve.
2. The mechanical power press machine is widely used in electronic components, instrumentation, hardware tools, toys, vehicles, machinery, agricultural machinery, and other industrial fields.
As China’s famous power press manufacturer and supplier, RAYMAX provides the best quality mechanical power press machine to our clients. Our company is generally known for the manufacturing of a wide range of mechanical power presses. The quality of these presses is generally checked by highly qualified and experienced technicians. The lifetime of the RAYMAX mechanical power press is very long. The raw material present in this very kind of power press is very advanced than other types of presses.